Thursday, October 23, 2008

(trick or treat, smell my feet)


Halloween 2008 is rollin' up around the corner, and I'm betting you haven't even thought of what you're doing-- much less, what you're going to be. There are plenty of silly festivities going on in sunny San Diego, so this post will give you the heads up on what to do with you and your affectionate self; That way, you don't have to ask yourself, "What do you do when you're too old to trick or treat (which is NEVER in my book-that's right I plan on doing it, and YOU will be jealous of all my free candy)?"

(Haunted Trail in Balboa Park, October 24): I've heard this is actually pretty darn scary, although that might have been my friend's trees talking, who knows. This would be fun with a group of amigos, for sure.

(Whaley House): For those of you who don't know, this is San Diego's year-round haunted house. There has never been a day in my life that I have not wanted to come here, and what appropriate timing

MORE UPDATES TO COME...

No comments: