Wednesday, November 19, 2008

(big plans)


i love playing dress up. mo' loves playing dress up. and we will play dress up on the this blog, very, very, very soon. I'm thinking of doing a daily picture of our outfits..when?..everyday, just in case you didn't catch that the first time. ha ha.
now, your probably wondering my reasoning behind this: well for one, it would be utterly fun, so fun! and for two, it would give you a more personal sense of exactly what kind of fashion we love.

we love you
and we love fashion
and our pet blog is where it all comes together!

by the way, the above picture is of my baby kitty me and my bean-hating Guatemalan boy dressed up as well...a baby (just in case you didn't get that one either) for my art project. Semi, kinda, really cute, huh?

pace.y.amore.

No comments: