Tuesday, November 18, 2008


So... I have been avoiding a paper that I really should be working on and have instead been doing some much needed catch up on the Spring/Resort '09 Collections. I spent the better part of my day yesterday taking naps in between reviewing the collections. I am again like many other ladies out there that is in love with the amazing Ms. Diane Von Furstenburg. Her patterns are amazing and just putting on one of her dresses gives you that extra skip in your walk that makes the day brighter. Especially since I recently learned that you don't need to be 5'9" to wear long dresses (thanks to Alex for filling me in on this little known fact). I know Thanksgiving isn't even here yet (mmmm..... turkey) but looking at the resort collections made me yearn for summer...

No comments: