Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Alpaca Love...



A while back, while watching a Project Runway marathon (when is season 6 starting, btw), I saw a commercial for these amazing animals... Alpacas. I had never heard of them, but apparently, for the price of a 1998 Honda Civic, you can be the proud owner of a lovely Alpaca. So of course I sent away for some information on these animals, and although i do not own a ranch for them to roam, I am convinced that one day I will own an alpaca of my own. It's really worth it to be on the Alpaca mailing list. They send awesome photos that that you can put on the fridge and it almost feels like owning one. We like to name them and make up stories about them. Tina is on the fridge right now, and boy is she a beaut. Her BF Earl is real lucky to have her...

No comments: