Friday, December 19, 2008

(gingerbreadhouses, oh my!)







okay, officially i am over finals and finally back in the real world and caught up on sleep. annnd i basically have come out of my cave to discover that...baBAM it's Christmas time!! Mo is certianly right, we looove (as in WE LUH IT TO DEAF, SISTA) the holidays! we had some pretty sad (also known as my gingerbread house) attempts at making these festive little housies, and some jawesome ones (see Maureen's, holy crap, its b-e-a-utiful). All in all it was fun, and the hu-nourmous amount of California Rain all over is making it so wintery...finallly. WOOHOO!

All this gift wrapping and stuff is really making me love this time of year. what do you guys like to do for the holidays? any funky traditions we can adopt? cause i love funky traditions, like, you know, decking out my car in festive wreaths and lights...
...
....
GOTCHA! but really, what do you kids like to do?

No comments: